- Mission, vision and values
- Remote Learning
- Performance tables
- Document library
- Pupil Premium and Sports Grant
- Pupil expectations
- Dixons Academies Trust
- Improvement planning
- Our staff
- Research School
- The Lord Kalms Bursary
- GDPR & Privacy
At Dixons Marchbank Primary, we want to make sure that you feel looked after, safe and happy when you are in and out of school.
We can help you by
- Explaining what bullying is.
- Teaching you what to do if you are being bullied, or if someone else is being bullied.
- Telling you the names of grown ups you can speak to.
- Being there to help and support you to make things better.
Who can help me in school?
Any of the adults in school will help you or you may want to go one of these adults. We are all here to listen to you.
Types of unwelcome acts of bullying might include:
Physical - hitting, kicking, tripping up, pinching, pushing or damaging property
Verbal – name calling, insults, teasing, ‘jokes’, mocking, taunting, gossiping, secrets and threats.
Non-verbal – staring, body language, gestures, posturing.
Indirect – excluding / leaving people out, spreading rumours and stories, emails, chat rooms, messaging phones, notes, making rude gestures or faces.
Racist - name calling, or negative comments about race, culture or religion
Online bullying or Cyberbullying – any of those actions above that take place online through digital devices e.g., mobile phones, computers and tablets.
Useful online sites
- Childline 0800 1111
- Mindmate Worried about bullying? - help and advice